Thursday, November 13, 2014

Akamai Author Samna Ghani


Samna Ghani, author of two children's books and two sweet contemporary romances joins me this week.  She recently released her second romance, 'Tis But A Dream.



‘Elima – Samna, please share a blurb from your new book, ‘Tis But A Dream

When ambitious and talented Snow Donovan finds the job of her dreams, she thinks she has finally found her fairy-tale ending. However, Snow is unprepared for not only the hostility of her immediate supervisor but also the irresistible attraction she feels for Richard Wilder, a dynamic and successful business-man who is committed to protect her at all cost. Will Snow be able to control her attraction to him and keep things professional or will she finally give in and find her true “happily ever after?”



‘Ehā – Please share what inspires you
The need to grab the “happily ever after” is the absolute driving force within me. I am a hopeless romantic and that makes me come up with all sorts of idealistic stories. Everything doesn’t have to be dreary and dull! Attraction, passion, spontaneity and response… we all crave it and the need to make these emotions real, even for a short amount of time, is what inspires me to write. 


‘Ekolu – Please share three random facts about yourself
I am very diverse; from business to healthcare to dreamy romance, I can write anything. I love vampires. I am looking forward to the Fifty Shades of Grey movie (wink wink)   
 

‘Elua – Two most useful resources that have helped you
Jane Austen and P.G. Wodehouse
 
‘Ekahi – Please share one symbol that best describes you as a writer 
First Impressions 

Keep in touch with author Samna Ghani:

 
Mahalo, Samna Ghani and keep writing!

My Review:  ‘Ehā Hoku  (4 Stars)
‘Tis But A Dream is a sweet contemporary romance that tells the story of Snow Donovan.  Snow gets her dream job with a dreamier boss, but when things heat up with him she questions her comfort level with a boss-employee relationship.
I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a short, satisfying read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment